Techsplosion’s Minecraft and LEGO Robot Battle Birthday Parties create memories that last a lifetime. Let us help you engineer the best birthday party ever!
Battle the Ender Dragon with all your best friends, compete in Minecraft Hunger Games, and more! Get ready for the ultimate Minecraft birthday party!
Kids will have several activities to choose from based on their preferences, and our staff will help them budget party time to maximize fun and variety. Some activities you might ask your child about are: Survival, battling the Ender Dragon, Parkour, and Minecraft Hunger Games. Are they interested in a different Minecraft activity? Drop us an email at email@example.com to inquire!
Build, add custom modifications to our our base robot chassis with LEGO MINDSTORMS, then battle it out with your friends to see who is the robot master!
Kids will have laser focus as we show them how to use physics and simple machines to make sure their ‘bot dominates in the ring! This activity is awesome because it takes place in 3-dimensions, encourages teamwork and friendly competition, and the kids are so focused on building the best ‘bot they can that they don’t even realize they’re learning about gear ratios, center of gravity, traction, and more!
- Activity Duration: 90 minutes (please allow for an additional 30-60 minutes of setup time and 30 minutes of breakdown time)
- Included: Our staff, computers & peripherals, and activities
- We recommend our parties for birthday kids turning 8 or older.
- If the majority of attending kids don’t have experience with Minecraft Java Edition, then we recommend choosing a robot battle birthday for the best results.
- An indoor space appropriate to the # of attendees. We’ve done parties in homes, pizza joint party rooms, rec centers, and everywhere in between.
- Chairs and table space that can fit every attendee
- For Minecraft parties, at least 1 grounded power outlet per 6 attendees. We bring extension cords.
- Food, drinks, decorations, and party favors for attendees.
- Up to 12 total participants: $375
- Up to 24 total particpants: $475
- Greater than 24 total particpants: We will provide a quote based on your party request.
- Combo Party – both of our parties, back to back! (3 hours, plus setup and breakdown time) – Add $200.
- Location outside of the immediate Bay Area: We will provide a quote based on your party request.
PAYMENT & REFUND POLICY:
- Full payment for your party will be due via PayPal when the reservation is confirmed.
- Parties cancelled over 45 days prior to the event will receive a full refund.
- Parties cancelled 30-45 days prior to the event will receive a refund less $100.
- Parties cancelled less than 30 days prior to the event will receive no refund.
WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY OFFERING BIRTHDAY PARTIES.
Please watch this page for updates, and be well!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 415.223.4312