STEM Careers Start Here.
Do you love watching kids’ eyes light up like they just saw magic? Do you think strong technology skills are the key to kids’ futures?
CAMP COUNSELOR / INSTRUCTOR – STEM PROGRAMS
Techsplosion is hiring lead instructors for summer camps. Work Monday-Friday and make $21-28/hr with daily minimums & commuting pay.
We bring awe-inspiring STEM activities to thousands of children at over 50 schools and rec centers each year. As an instructor, you’ll learn to be a fearless showman in a room full of excited kids, an expert at communicating with adults with high expectations, and a genius troubleshooter when tech gets funky.
- 18 years or older & authorized to work in California
- Available Monday-Friday June thru August (various start/end dates available)
- Willing to undergo fingerprinting, background check, and tuberculosis testing
- Smartphone with data plan (our curriculum is online for your reference after training)
- Reliable vehicle with space to transport class materials
- Able to safely carry bins up to 50 pounds each
- $21-28/hr based on experience
- Minimum daily pay of 3x your hourly rate for instructing– even if you only work 1 hour! 🙂
- Mileage reimbursement: $0.25/mile after the first 30 miles of driving per day
- Structured performance-based bonus system: make up to $240 bonus pay per week!
Refer 1 or more friends and you’ll each receive a $100 signing bonus!
TO APPLY: Click here to fill out our short job application!
Techsplosion is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on gender, race, or sexual orientation.